3d models won't download

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my students cannot download 3d models from Adobe Stock. Some of them and I can. Not sure what is going on , but they hit to license free content (a billboard model for Adobe Dimension) and the spinner just spins and spins and they never get it. The download button doesn't work either. Here is one example of a model they cannot get:

Billboard stock 3d assets, models, lights and materials | Adobe Stock

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3d models won't download

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my students cannot download 3d models from Adobe Stock. Some of them and I can. Not sure what is going on , but they hit to license free content (a billboard model for Adobe Dimension) and the spinner just spins and spins and they never get it. The download button doesn't work either. Here is one example of a model they cannot get:

Billboard stock 3d assets, models, lights and materials | Adobe Stock

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

Sorry for a delay in response.

Are your students still experiencing similar issues while downloading the 3D models? If yes, we would require some additional information, which would help us in troubleshooting the issue.

1. Have they tried to clear their browser history and restarting their browser(s)?

2. What version of the OS are they running?

3. What happens if you they connect on a different network?

4. Are they behind a firewall?

5. What happens if they switch their browser to incognito or private mode?

We're here to help, just need a few more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

I am in an organzation with an enterprise license for Adobe Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started