A refund

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to cancel my payment but I am having problems with it. Can I close my adobe stock plan and get my money back?

My contacts - [REMOVED]

*Personal information (E-mail address) was included, so I made it hidden (Mod)

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm living in Russia and have troubles with official adobe support phone (when i call it says about another organization, not adobe) and it seems adobe chat doesn't work to ask about that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexander5D23, Hello.
Since the community is a group of users, we have no choice but to have customer support handle fees and contracts such as refunds.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see that your subscription has been cancelled. If you require additional assistance please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines