• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A scholarly journal I am publishing in is asking for a proof of purchase on an adobe stock image what should I do?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Authors,

Please see request to proofread your article. Follow the instructions provided below carefully

1. There is a discrepancy between how D Hogan Slack’s name appears in our metadata (as written) and in ORCID (as “Daniel Slack”). This is also the case for: M Pilar Ingle (metadata) vs. M. Ingle (ORCID) and Daniel D Matlock (metadata) vs. Dan Matlock (ORCID). Please confirm how these authors prefer to be credited on this publication.

2. If you’ve paid to use the TOC image, kindly upload proof of purchase as a supplementary file.

3. Your title has been changed to more closely fit our style. Please confirm that the study design is correct:

“Quality of Medical Advice Provided Between Members of a Web-Based Message Board for Patients With Implantable Defibrillators: Quantitative Study”

4. Note that in Table 1, the “Total” row has been removed, as including them are contrary to our style.

5. Table 2 appears to duplicate the quotes provided in the Results section. We would like to remove Table 2 from your paper, as it is unnecessary for this information to be included twice. Please confirm that this is okay, or provide a reason explaining why Table 2 should remain in the paper.

6. Note that issues of excessive whitespace will be solved once we have final versions of all tables and can adjust the layout accordingly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi Kenneth,

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kenneth,

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started