Please see request to proofread your article. Follow the instructions provided below carefully
1. There is a discrepancy between how D Hogan Slack’s name appears in our metadata (as written) and in ORCID (as “Daniel Slack”). This is also the case for: M Pilar Ingle (metadata) vs. M. Ingle (ORCID) and Daniel D Matlock (metadata) vs. Dan Matlock (ORCID). Please confirm how these authors prefer to be credited on this publication.
2. If you’ve paid to use the TOC image, kindly upload proof of purchase as a supplementary file.
3. Your title has been changed to more closely fit our style. Please confirm that the study design is correct:
“Quality of Medical Advice Provided Between Members of a Web-Based Message Board for Patients With Implantable Defibrillators: Quantitative Study”
4. Note that in Table 1, the “Total” row has been removed, as including them are contrary to our style.
5. Table 2 appears to duplicate the quotes provided in the Results section. We would like to remove Table 2 from your paper, as it is unnecessary for this information to be included twice. Please confirm that this is okay, or provide a reason explaining why Table 2 should remain in the paper.
6. Note that issues of excessive whitespace will be solved once we have final versions of all tables and can adjust the layout accordingly.