Acceptable use under standard and extended license

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase an image/ design under a standard or extended license, can I use it to create a digital product and sell it to e-commerce websites? The end-user has to take print outs before using the designs. Digital files shall be in JPEG & PDF format. I will also make sure that there is no way the end-user extracts the original design. I may use purchased designs with and without any modifications (as it is) for creating the digital products. Can I do that?

If yes, which license I have to purchase, a standard license is enough, or I have to buy an extended license?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acceptable use under standard and extended license

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase an image/ design under a standard or extended license, can I use it to create a digital product and sell it to e-commerce websites? The end-user has to take print outs before using the designs. Digital files shall be in JPEG & PDF format. I will also make sure that there is no way the end-user extracts the original design. I may use purchased designs with and without any modifications (as it is) for creating the digital products. Can I do that?

If yes, which license I have to purchase, a standard license is enough, or I have to buy an extended license?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review the licensing information  in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

We cannot provide advice on licensing questions.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started