• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access denied

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m a student who uses Adobe regulary since I want to get to be a web designer. Especially when my customer wishes for something creative and extraordinary. Since the beginning in my new career I´ve got a problem with Adobe Stock. Lately the website started glitching and it also says that it isn´t avaible for my account while I do have a given license from my teacher. I don´t know the cause and either I don´t know who to speak with about this problem. I would be really happy if someone could help me.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, @Lunara Misakiaro, please don't choose all the topics available. We have people who follow certain topics and choosing more topics will not speed the response to your post.

Second, you haven't provide enough information here for us to troubleshoot. Are you seeing the issue with the account you are using here on the forums? What message are you seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lately the website started glitching and it also says that it isn´t avaible for my account while I do have a given license from my teacher. I don´t know the cause and either I don´t know who to speak with about this problem.

By @Lunara Misakiaro

Did you talk to your teacher?

The most common cause for not having access to a service is not being logged in with the correct Adobe ID. So, I suggest you check that first, if the problem persists, talk to your teacher as he or she may have further information.

If you have no solution, you need to expand your request as asked by EvilBugQueen1.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started