Access to Adobe Stock limited by company account.

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, my account is licensed by my university. Stock is the only place I can get new materials for Dimension but it won't allow me because of admin access. My uni directed me to contact Adobe which, catch 22, I can't do because of their license so I am posting here. Is there a way to license Stock through a different email but link it to my uni account for integration? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HippoCampus01,

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription through your school, it is likely that it does not include an Adobe Stock subscription. You can sign up for an Adobe Stock subscription using a personal Adobe ID. There are also free assets on the Adobe Stock site. https://stock.adobe.com/free

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

So I can set up a separate personal Adobe ID to get the assets I need on Stock? What about integration with Adobe Dimension so I can use the assets that I download on my projects?

T

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have Dimension with your school account you would have to download the files under your personal account and import/open them in Dimension. They won't show as licensed in your libraries under your school account.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines