Access to the licensed pictures after the end of subscription

Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

my subscription at Adobe stock ends tomorrow and I don't want to renew it. But I have still some free licenses to the pictures and I don't know if I could choose the pictures after tomorrow or not. I don't even know if I will have access to already licensed pictures or should I download them to my computer now before the end. Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access to the licensed pictures after the end of subscription

Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

my subscription at Adobe stock ends tomorrow and I don't want to renew it. But I have still some free licenses to the pictures and I don't know if I could choose the pictures after tomorrow or not. I don't even know if I will have access to already licensed pictures or should I download them to my computer now before the end. Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can use your unused license till the time your subscription is active. Once it is cancelled, you'll have no access to the unused licenses.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 1
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unused credits are gone after the cancel, licensed files stay in your account and may be used perpetually in accordance to the license terms.

So I suggest you use up your unused credits for images you may need in the future before canceling the subscription. They will stay available in your license history (stocks.adobe.com — select your avatar->License history).

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started