• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental 309€ purchase

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I got the one month free trial for Adobe Stock that was supposed to include 10 free stock photos. While figuring out how this works I downloaded an image that I was lead to believe would be free (due to the whole 10 free images thing), and after downloading it found out that 309€ had been charged from my bank account without me ever giving my consent to this. I would like to get a refund for this.

I have tried to contact customer service about this for several hours and the only answer I got was that the image was a "premium image" with no further explanation as to what this means and how this affects my case.

309€ is a huge sum to pay for an image I do not need and was not aware of purchasing. What can I do in this situation? Very disheartened with the whole thing and disappointed in Adobe right now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Please check your private message

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have purchased a premium image.

I would like to let you know that the Adobe Stock Premium collection contains thousands of hand-picked images from the portfolios of some of the world’s top photographers and agencies. They have the same file types and resolutions as other Adobe Stock images, but have been selected for exceptional content, style, authenticity, and production quality.

For more details about the premium images, you may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Premium images are not refundable as they are purchased on-demand.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita!

As I was not aware that the image was a premium image or that I was purchasing it, I do not think it is fair that the money has been deducted from my account. Are there no cancellation options for such a misguided purchase?

br,

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check your private message

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started