Accidental Adobe Stock License

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I accidentally licensed something under my Adobe Stock account - is there a way to unlicense it so I can get back my credit?

Thank you so much for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Could you please share the file ID?

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The ID of the recent license is: #48557844

I actually accidentally licensed two other images over the past month (#266098435 and #167424338) - is there anyway to get these unlicensed / receive back my credits? I just learned about posting to ask this question >_< If not, I understand!

Thank you so much for the quick reply and have a great day! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As it's not possible for us to unlicense an image for you, I have added 3 extra image licenses to your account. Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much, Kanika! I will make sure to prevent any accidents in the future. Have a great day! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kanika,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Kanika, I just accidentally licensed one too. Can you unlicense it? Image 120849140 . I was just trying to save it to my libary. The website design is causing a lot of people to make this mistake over and over (I see this problem goes back to 2015)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines