Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental download of Stock Image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Stock. I have two questions.  Just now I accidentally licensed a photo by accident.  My MacBookPro has been acting possessed lately. How can undo this?  Secondly, and please forgive my ignorance.  I have licensed several images thinking they were png or ai files files only to discover that they were jpgs and totally unusable.  How can I distinguish the type?  I typed in the search bar for the image name and included vector.  I clicked on the first image which was an AI file but then I clicked on the 'find similar' and then selected one of those images which was not the right type.  Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Hi Gabriela,

I apologize as there is no way to unlicense an image, but please confirm me the image number that you have licensed accidentally so that I can help you.

Also, please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? to know about the steps to license an image.

Secondly, you can use the filter option to refine your search only to the Ai files or JPEGs. You can also see the file type right below the image when you open it on the website.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gabriela,

I apologize as there is no way to unlicense an image, but please confirm me the image number that you have licensed accidentally so that I can help you.

Also, please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? to know about the steps to license an image.

Secondly, you can use the filter option to refine your search only to the Ai files or JPEGs. You can also see the file type right below the image when you open it on the website.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started