Accidental Download

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just accidentally licensed an image instead of adding it to a preview gallery. Is there any way to undo that? Thanks.

Hi Michael,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. Seems you licensed an image #102188924 accidentally.

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Kanika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidental Download

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just accidentally licensed an image instead of adding it to a preview gallery. Is there any way to undo that? Thanks.

Hi Michael,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. Seems you licensed an image #102188924 accidentally.

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Kanika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Hope that helps.

Regards

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started