• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental Image Licence Click

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through a few similar threads regarding this subject, but is haven't found an answer to un-licensing an image that was accidentally clicked and licensed. I was scrolling through lots of images and saving previews to my computer to try out on an under construction website and hit the licence button rather than the download preview. I haven't opened the AI file it downloaded but it automatically downloaded. Any idea if this can be "returned" if unopened?

From a usability perspective, there really needs to be a second level of confirmation with that button being so close to other, less permanent options.

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about what happened. Currently we don’t have an option for being able to unlicense an asset in cases where one gets licensed accidentally. I see where you licensed image #209844104 in error. I’ve applied a credit license to your account to compensate. I’ll pass on your idea to our developers regarding a confirmation button. Thanks for the suggestion.

Kind regards,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about what happened. Currently we don’t have an option for being able to unlicense an asset in cases where one gets licensed accidentally. I see where you licensed image #209844104 in error. I’ve applied a credit license to your account to compensate. I’ll pass on your idea to our developers regarding a confirmation button. Thanks for the suggestion.

Kind regards,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for your prompt attention and understanding with this. Really is much appreciated.

Best,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started