Accidental image template click #233650280

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear support,

I have accidentally clic on the "licence" button on the id #233650280

As I don't need it, it is possible to cancel it to have back 1 credit ?

As I'm a new user of Adobe Stock, why don't you add a "confirmation box" when you click on the licence button ?
Because I didn't know that it was permanent 

Thank you very much for your support !

Best regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mathieur

You will need to contact Adobe. To do so follow the instruction at File listed as Ai, but it's images and not true vector .

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.
Unfortunately, they "contact us" method is quite no friendly at all.

I have tried 3 times to use the "online chat" where I explained m problem and the only answer I got after 3 hours from (I suspect the chatbot) is a link to understand how to buy a licence.... And to be honest, I don't really want to spend some time on phone for just a small cancel of a licence. By paying a price for the licence Adobe Stock, I was expecting another kind of support from Adobe.

Anyway, I will wait and see if I'll receive an answer.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Mathieu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mathieur,

Thank you for your feedback. I will try to get you some help from another source.

Regards

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please do not spend more time on my case.

At least, this is only one 1 licence and I have still 39.

As it's the first time using Adobe, I also want to see their kind of customer service.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Mathieu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mathieu,

I'm sorry for your bad customer care experience. I suppose that your chat partner did not understand your request correctly. Up to my knowledge and experience, however, Adobe chat is not handled by bots.

And yes, I agree: there should be a kind of dialogue box before licensing the image or at least an "unlicense" in case you did not download the licensed asset.

As for your credits, I'm looping in Sheena Kaul​ or twaritar3263062​ for expert advise.

Abambo.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Abambo​ for looping me in.

Hi Mathieu,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Adobe Stock file, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines