Accidental license of stock photo

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that many people are having the same problem as me. I was scrolling through the stock library, and have inadvertently purchased a license for a picture that I do not want. The photo has ID 116802060. I have not downloaded this image.

Please add a confirm dialog to the license option, as many other people have requested. It makes me think that Adobe sees these accidental purchases as part of its revenue stream. I hope this is not the case as that would be very unprofessional.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidental license of stock photo

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that many people are having the same problem as me. I was scrolling through the stock library, and have inadvertently purchased a license for a picture that I do not want. The photo has ID 116802060. I have not downloaded this image.

Please add a confirm dialog to the license option, as many other people have requested. It makes me think that Adobe sees these accidental purchases as part of its revenue stream. I hope this is not the case as that would be very unprofessional.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I've just signed up for Adobe Stock and clicked on the License button to see what options there are and have now inadvertantly licensed an image I don't want or need. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started