Accidental license purchase while browsing

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I was scrolling through images and somehow tapped the license button on a random image. Is there a way, other than posting here, to request that I get a credit back to my account for another image? It seems like this must happen constantly, and I see lots of other people have had this issue. Why on earth isn't there a second "confirm license" step by default? And, if it hasn't been downloaded, there should be an "unlicense" option for these types of mistakes.

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sarahr64006381, good evening.
It is an interface that is certainly hard to use. This is where you want to improve.
As a defensive measure in the future, do not click the [Purchase License] button at the bottom right of the image, and try to click (tap) the image.

image.pngimage.png

By the way, it is an image that has been purchased by mistake, but there is no choice but to contact customer care to explain the circumstances and discuss the response.
(Since it will be refunded or compensated for the purchased image, the response will be different, so it can not be stated on the forum)

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines