Accidental licensing

Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is total madness. The website's UX is badly designed. Personally, I have already had several cases where I downloaded unwanted photos by accidentally clicking on a license in the photo listing. We go through hundreds of photos daily and it's very easy to accidentally click a button in the listing. Take a look at the attached file, how little space is available on some photos to click correctly. You have to do something about it ..

.licencja.jpg

TOPICS
Download, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidental licensing

Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is total madness. The website's UX is badly designed. Personally, I have already had several cases where I downloaded unwanted photos by accidentally clicking on a license in the photo listing. We go through hundreds of photos daily and it's very easy to accidentally click a button in the listing. Take a look at the attached file, how little space is available on some photos to click correctly. You have to do something about it ..

.licencja.jpg

TOPICS
Download, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Vani_100 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello C108,

Our product team is working on a solution for the issue. Can you share which asset ID's were accidently licensed at your end. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started