• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental purchase of Adobe Stock Plan one-year

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally bought the Adobe Stock Plan for one-year. I'm not able to delete it. My credit card on PayPal was expired and i couldn't paid the August invoice. I've tried to change the payment method, but without success. I could see that you charge just 1 euro on the new card I added instead of 36,59. Why? I'll paid for this month but I red in your instruction that in I've done all the payments due, I can stop my one-year subscription. Is it true? Let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Hi Holly,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing with the billing and subscription services here.

I did check you account and I see that you've an active Adobe Stock subscription under the Order# ADB035669001IT which was purchased on 17 Jul 2018 and does show the billing failure in our records.

Upon checking the billing details, I see that you're charged the pre-authorization charge for 1 EUR on 23rd August, 2018 because you'd changed the credit card and I also see that we charged you for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Holly,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing with the billing and subscription services here.

I did check you account and I see that you've an active Adobe Stock subscription under the Order# ADB035669001IT which was purchased on 17 Jul 2018 and does show the billing failure in our records.

Upon checking the billing details, I see that you're charged the pre-authorization charge for 1 EUR on 23rd August, 2018 because you'd changed the credit card and I also see that we charged you for the 36.59 EUR for your subscription on the new card.

Let me know if you still have queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started