• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental purchase of Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded some new assets on the 4th February, as I had noticed that we were not using our account that effectively but we pay our monthly fees for the 10 assets per month plan. I searched for some new images that I wanted to use elsewhere and just started downloading the ones I prefered but I wasn't aware that some assets that show up on my searches were billed differently or apart from my subscription fee. the assets I clicked on were added to my library and I noticed later that funds were deducted from my account. I would just like to say that this was a very big mistake, as I wasn't even aware that I was busy downloading images that were not in my chosen plan to download.

I used this system once when I first signed up for a monthly plan and I never paid for any extra images, therefore I assumed I was doing the same thing I did last year. I would like to reverse this transactions, as we cannot afford to pay that much for images at this point. I am willing to give the assets back but I will like to have this reversed please. I hope you are able to understand my situation and to advise on how we can work this out. Thanks

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started