Accidental Purchase/ Refund

New Here ,
May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to get help on this for days. I clicked an Extended License Image and tried to X out of the image. Instead, it purchased the image for $541.00 USD. I do have a subscription, I did not intend to purchase this image, I know it isn't part of the subscription package.

I have contacted customer service several times via chat, email, and phone to no avail. The number just puts me on hold, the e-mail came back to me as 'bounced' and the two chats I had with agents left me only with a canceled subscription.

Is there anyone that can please help?

The Order #ADD011704514 and the latest case # is 0221989425.

Thank you!

Dayna Burnworth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidental Purchase/ Refund

New Here ,
May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to get help on this for days. I clicked an Extended License Image and tried to X out of the image. Instead, it purchased the image for $541.00 USD. I do have a subscription, I did not intend to purchase this image, I know it isn't part of the subscription package.

I have contacted customer service several times via chat, email, and phone to no avail. The number just puts me on hold, the e-mail came back to me as 'bounced' and the two chats I had with agents left me only with a canceled subscription.

Is there anyone that can please help?

The Order #ADD011704514 and the latest case # is 0221989425.

Thank you!

Dayna Burnworth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The support team are working on your request and will contact you when they have an update.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started