Accidental purchase

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to unlicense an image that I accidentally purchased? I clicked on the thumbnail intending to get a closer look at the image and apparantly I clicked the license button instead. The file number is 280679311.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidental purchase

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to unlicense an image that I accidentally purchased? I clicked on the thumbnail intending to get a closer look at the image and apparantly I clicked the license button instead. The file number is 280679311.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have added an extra license to your account as it's not possible to unlicense an image. 

Hope that helps! 

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0
Elwood3 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'll be sure to navigate the site with careful intention from now on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started