• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally bought a stock template in Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to adobe and have been learning to edit with it. But while working I clicked on a template and without warning I was billed for it.

Why did it not asked my if I would like to purchase? It's got my extremely cautious about using adobe stock now.

Could anyone offer advice on this for me... like is it possible for my to return the template or exchange it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Joe,

I have checked your account details and noticed that the file which you have downloaded is a motion graphics template. Motion graphics templates are an on-demand purchase and not refundable, however, I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to check if they can make an exception in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Can you please share the file ID which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, It's 176870556

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joe,

I have checked your account details and noticed that the file which you have downloaded is a motion graphics template. Motion graphics templates are an on-demand purchase and not refundable, however, I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to check if they can make an exception in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started