Accidentally clicked license button

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is ridiculously easy to accidentally license an image and I keep clicking it on accident. How do I stop this from happening / get my credit back?

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidentally clicked license button

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is ridiculously easy to accidentally license an image and I keep clicking it on accident. How do I stop this from happening / get my credit back?

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jarrod-medrano,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You are seeing this because of One-click licensing feature. Please share the asset ID's you have licensed accidently. We can confirm and grant you replacement license at our end if assets license are Standard assets type. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. I accidentally licensed 

#159247816 and

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started