Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

accidentally downloaded a footage and was charged while in subscription

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I am a bit of confused with the monthly subscription plan, It says i will get the first month free with 10 free asserts, so I applied for it.

After searching for a video and downloading it, I was immediately charged with the footage.

I have not yet hit the download button nor license of the footage, is there a way I can cancel/refund this transaction? ID #162472322.

and what are 10 assets basically means?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Videos are not included in the subscription as are not Premium and Enhanced licenses. The subscription is for standard assets only, if my information are correct. The title of the subscription says :

10 standard assets a month

If you downloaded the video (without watermark) you licensed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

@richardw26963942 I'm a user as you. And you are right. However since the original message has been posted, Adobe changed the wording of the subscription to make it clear that only some items are included.

Abambo_1-1619188274821.png

If you want to negotiate a refund, contact customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos are not included in the subscription as are not Premium and Enhanced licenses. The subscription is for standard assets only, if my information are correct. The title of the subscription says :

10 standard assets a month

If you downloaded the video (without watermark) you licensed it.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information.

by definition, an asset can be a video or photo. New to Abode Stock. This was the part got me twisted.

I downloaded the preview version, it was a small file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

What are the different options for purchasing Adobe Stock?

Individuals and teams can access Adobe Stock standard assets (standard images, standard templates, and standard 3D assets) through subscription plans. Subscription plans range from three standard assets per month to 750 standard assets per month. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. You don’t require a subscription plan to license on-demand assets.

I never licensed a video so I do not know if there is an additional warning that the video is not included in your plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Along with previous users here, I have been charged for a video download today as I was under the impression that EVERYTHING was included in the plan. Why do you Adobe not make this very clear in the first place, its crap, irritating and has really messed with my workflow today. Really please could you be more responsible to us the people that pay. I am seeking a refund now which is also proving to be a very painful process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@richardw26963942 I'm a user as you. And you are right. However since the original message has been posted, Adobe changed the wording of the subscription to make it clear that only some items are included.

Abambo_1-1619188274821.png

If you want to negotiate a refund, contact customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started