• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally licensed 6 images, credit back?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've seen in several forums that people who've accidentally licensed images from Adobe Stock have been given credit back. Is there any other option, to cancel those licensed images, or could I have credit back for those 6 images? They will not be used for any projects, so my credits are wasted if I can't get that credit back. 

Thanks,
Steve 

TOPICS
Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Hello SeattleSteve88 ,

For Enterprise account request please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. If you click on the chat icon in the lower right corner you'll see an options link for contacting our custome care team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello SeattleSteve88,

Can you share asset ID's you are requesting credits for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is an enterprise account with Microsoft, so don't know if it matters how much credit is left (still able to license images), but I don't want to be charging them for assets that aren't used.

If it isn't charging extra, than disregard this request. I have licensed some images today that are deifnitely being used. Also thank you for getting back to me!

Unused assets:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello SeattleSteve88 ,

For Enterprise account request please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. If you click on the chat icon in the lower right corner you'll see an options link for contacting our custome care team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started