Accidentally licensed a stock video

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I accidentally licensed this (FileNumber: 329280141) video background. Actually I wanted to use my 9 free stock media points to download it for free. But I guess videos are not included in these?

Hope you can help me.

Best regards,

Johannes

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey EBQ,

I'd love to do so but whenerver I click on "Contact Us - Real help from real people" I am being redirected to the site you sent the link. So I can't find any phone number or contact mail form. I'd appreciate you sending me direkt a link to a contact opportunity. 

Thanks a lot,

Johannes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi johannesg...,

I'm sorry but only customer care can assist you with this. When you visit https://helpx.adobe.com/de/contact.html there is a chat icon in the lower right corner, click that and you should be able to connect to someone on our support team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines