Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally licensed an image with plus license

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

I just licensed an image without noticing that it has a plus license instead of a standard license. As a result most of the credits of my credit pack are gone which are needed for other pictures for the client. Is there a way to "return" that license?

It's about this image: https://stock.adobe.com/de/images/technician-and-businessman-examining-gear-wheel-in-hi-tech-manufac...

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Marcus

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Hello M.,

You should have received an email from our customer care team regarding your issue. I think there may have been some confusion, they may have done more than we asked. If you have any questions please private message me or respond to the email.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone from the Adobe Stock team - please respond!

Thanks,

Marcus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care for assistance: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support wasn't willing to help in this matter but thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.,

I apologize that you were told that this could not be resolved. I have escalated this to customer care management and expect that someone will reach out to you in the next few days to assist you. Please let me know if you are not contacted this week.

To avoid mistakenly licensing a high value asset you can use the filter panel and filter to show only Subscription content. Subscription content will only use one credit when licensed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello M.,

You should have received an email from our customer care team regarding your issue. I think there may have been some confusion, they may have done more than we asked. If you have any questions please private message me or respond to the email.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started