Accidentaly Licensed The Wrong Photo

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensed File #: 112575284 when I was actually trying to get a photo from that series, not that specific one. Is there an option to undo such an action so as not to spend one of my monthly photo on something I never intend to use?

Caleb,

Since you have accidentally licensed the file ID (112575397), I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidentaly Licensed The Wrong Photo

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensed File #: 112575284 when I was actually trying to get a photo from that series, not that specific one. Is there an option to undo such an action so as not to spend one of my monthly photo on something I never intend to use?

Caleb,

Since you have accidentally licensed the file ID (112575397), I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caleb,

I see you have an account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. I have looked into your download history and was unable find the file (112575284) which you have mentioned in your post. But, I was able to find a similar image which is (112575397).

Please share the correct file ID which you have accidentally licensed so that I can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, looks like #112575397 is the mistakenly purchased one yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caleb,

Hope that helps!

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started