Accidently licensed Images (Didn't Understand platform properly)

Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am new to adobe stock. I was looking through photos to use one for a project, and I didn't realise that the limit was 10 for my current plan. Sadly enough, all the photos I have downloaded and tested, I cannot use.

I did find the exact one I want to use, but unsure how to remove the other licensed photos? I've deleted them off my adobe library, even my desktop, as will not be needing them 😞

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accidently licensed Images (Didn't Understand platform properly)

Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am new to adobe stock. I was looking through photos to use one for a project, and I didn't realise that the limit was 10 for my current plan. Sadly enough, all the photos I have downloaded and tested, I cannot use.

I did find the exact one I want to use, but unsure how to remove the other licensed photos? I've deleted them off my adobe library, even my desktop, as will not be needing them 😞

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jcoppers,

I'm sorry that you had challenges with licensing on the Adobe Stock site. Could you please confirm the asset IDs of the items you did not intend to license? You'll find the assets listed under your License History, under the profile menu on the Adobe Stock website.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started