• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Cancellation Without Fee

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my account from Adobe and waive the cancellation fee.  It was very unclear I would be bound as part of a subscription service contract.  I have already paid for the months i have used it.  You can also tell from my usage I have not been using the account as well for the last few months.  Please cancel my membership and waive the cancellation fee.  It's very disingenuous they way adobe does things with underhandedly getting people to signup for a contract when people thought they were signing up for a month to month plan.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi Yingg17167390,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The subscription has already been canceled.

Let us know if you need help with anything else, feel free to update the thread. 

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Hi @Zita25192916461p,

As it is always possible to misread what is notified to the user during the sign-up, it is apparent that there is an annual contract paid on the month. There is also a month-to-month contract, and that one is more expensive. You could blame Adobe for not showing that one more prominently.

To cancel your subscription: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that does not work for you, you should contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yingg17167390,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The subscription has already been canceled.

Let us know if you need help with anything else, feel free to update the thread. 

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still getting emails from adobe saying my payment method does not work.  Can you have billing stop sending me these emails?  I dont want to get charged a cancellation fee for a service i dont use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now the third time I've gotten an e-mail.  The issue clearly has not been resolved.

Cancellation warning
We'd hate to lose you! But if your payment information isn't updated, your membership will be cancelled soon. Follow these steps to avoid a lapse in service.
  1. Check with your credit card company, bank or PayPal
  2. Sign in to Account Management and click Edit payment information
  3. Re-enter your payment information or provide a new method of payment
  4. SAVE your method even if it hasn't changed — this tells our system to try billing you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ying,

I have escalated this to our team, this should be resolved soon. I shall revert soon with results.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ying,

The issue has been resolved, you should not be any getting any emails anymore.

Feel free to get back to us for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Kanika,

I will also like to cancel and possibly delete my account. as i do not need it. Just like Ying, i was unaware i would b bound to a contract without my express knowledge. it does not really speak well of adobe t tie people into something like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Zita25192916461p,

As it is always possible to misread what is notified to the user during the sign-up, it is apparent that there is an annual contract paid on the month. There is also a month-to-month contract, and that one is more expensive. You could blame Adobe for not showing that one more prominently.

To cancel your subscription: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that does not work for you, you should contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

For deleting your account (after cancellation): Go to https://account.adobe.com/privacyand scroll down to the bottom. There you find the option to delete your account.

Abambo_0-1657486224002.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started