Account cancellation

New Here ,
May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I cancel my account, will I still be able to log in to access my license info?

Kathy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account cancellation

New Here ,
May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I cancel my account, will I still be able to log in to access my license info?

Kathy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathyp23919905,

You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

You may also contact support for help and information.

Regards

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2017 1
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 176 used licensed images. I want to retain the record of my licenses in case I have to prove that the images were purchased legally. I don't see any way to download the license info, so I'm wondering if I can log into my account after I close it to access the license info only.

Another question that might be better... Is there a way I download my license history?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathyp23919905,

The license history is available in your account itself. Please visit Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock.

Once you login to your account, on the top right corner you will see the License History tab, please see the snapshot for reference:

Hope this helps. Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, that didn't answer either ​one of my questions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2017 0
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kathy, unfortunately, the information about license history cannot be downloaded, however, this information would be available even when you have canceled the subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started