Account Fraud

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess i get to join these other customers as well as my email address was used to open a fake Adobe account. Both my emails were exposed to the dark web and was notified in December by my bank. I reported it to the FTC and with their help have gone to every account I have ever dealt with to make sure there was no fake accounts out there. Well there was - Amazon, Microsoft, and a few others including Adobe now. I reported it and asked for Adobe to shut down immediately as this was not me. I was made aware that I owed money for Adobe Stock and had to pay that before they deleted the account. No I'm not paying for something that hackers signed up for. I have a legit account under a different email address that was changed once I was made aware of the compromised email. I pay for my services there. If I can not get this account removed then I will report to the FTC that Adobe was unwilling to remove a fake account and is putting the company and all it's users in jeopardy. October 2013, Do any of us want to relive that nightmare? Does Adobe even care that there security is being trumped on like it is nothing? How do they even get one open in the first place? 

TOPICS
Account management, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines