Account von Fotolia zu Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Fotolia account has been transferred to Adobe Stock. My pictures can also be bought there. Unfortunately I missed the 05.11.2019 for account transfer. How can I merge my Adobe ID with a Fotolia account? Unfortunately, it is no longer possible via the Internet. Please reply as soon as possible.

Mein Fotolia Account wurde zu Adobe Stock übertragen. Meine Bilder sind dort auch zu kaufen. Leider habe ich den 05.11.2019 zur Accountübertragung verpasst. Wie kann meine Adobe ID mit einem Account von Fotolia zusammengefügt werden? Über das Internet ist es leider nicht mehr möglich. Ich bitte um schnell Rückantwort.

Über Hilfe würde ich mich sehr freuen.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account von Fotolia zu Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Fotolia account has been transferred to Adobe Stock. My pictures can also be bought there. Unfortunately I missed the 05.11.2019 for account transfer. How can I merge my Adobe ID with a Fotolia account? Unfortunately, it is no longer possible via the Internet. Please reply as soon as possible.

Mein Fotolia Account wurde zu Adobe Stock übertragen. Meine Bilder sind dort auch zu kaufen. Leider habe ich den 05.11.2019 zur Accountübertragung verpasst. Wie kann meine Adobe ID mit einem Account von Fotolia zusammengefügt werden? Über das Internet ist es leider nicht mehr möglich. Ich bitte um schnell Rückantwort.

Über Hilfe würde ich mich sehr freuen.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me!

Hab ich auch, kann jemand sagen, wie ich jetzt die Accounts zusammen bekomme?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For questions regarding Fotolia please visit, https://www.fotolia.com/ and scroll down to the form and send in your query.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on your assigned Fotolia page and still couldn't log in. The attempt failed. An account transfer was not possible. How do I get my pictures from Adobe Stock? It is unacceptable that you sell my pictures and I do not get my fee. The picture rights are still with me. Will I finally get a conclusive answer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the contact form on the page mentioned above.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started