• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC and Adobe stock

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe Stock included in Adobe CC membership?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Hi Jakub,

Adobe Stock is a separate membership from Adobe CC. It has different plans and purchasing options.

But if you're an existing CC member, you can add Stock to your CC membership but at an additional cost.

Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock for more information.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jakub,

Adobe Stock is a separate membership from Adobe CC. It has different plans and purchasing options.

But if you're an existing CC member, you can add Stock to your CC membership but at an additional cost.

Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock for more information.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This clarified this for me, but I am still puzzled by this business model.

So even when you pay to have the CC on a monthly basis you still have to purchase each image (or an equally ridiculous monthly subscription) for an over-the-top price? Does someone actually do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it looks like a lot are doing that. Incorporating the subscription to stock in the CC subscription would ask for a higher subscription price. I do not think that Adobe is willing to do that. But if I read your hidden request correctly, you would expect that for the subscription costs, you would expect an all inclusive.

There are different points in that:

• Adobe has still other products that are connected to or family with CC, but are also not included in the CC all apps. Adobe Connect, the Adobe Technical Communication suite, Adobe LMS, Adobe Experience Cloud...
  • Adobe stock content is fueled by independent contributors. They are paid on the image. You select an image, the photographer/creator gets his part.
  • Not all subscriber needs stock.Even today, there are people complaining because they want a different subscription model, because they feel the all apps is to much for them. They would have an apps à la carte with 4 apps cheaper than the all apps subscription. FYI: The all apps subscription price is calculated on the average user, using 3 applications regularly.
  • Not all stock subscriber is a subscriber to CC.
  • You have different subscription models for different needs. Monthly and yearly, 3-750 pictures a month... What option would you include in the CC subscription?

May I remind that the Adobe business model is currently quite profitable. I do not know the amount of value that stock is creating here. Adobe is, however, putting a lot of effort in to provide high quality stock images. They are (probably) the most picky in their moderation.

But this business model let's you the freedom to take your subscription elsewhere if Adobe stock does not meet your needs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started