Adobe Enterprise licensing - Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I work for a company where we currently have an individual user account, and use Adobe Stock to buy image licenses for one off usages (No one ever wants to use the 'Extended' license option).
I’m told there are plans to switch the company to Adobe Enterprise licensing.
Does this mean that once we’ve signed up to Adobe Enterprise, we will be able to not just download an image for one-off usage, but will be licensed to keep the image perpetually, and share it across the company, simply because we're with Adobe Enterprise ? Or do the Standard and Extended licenses still work the same with Enterprise as with individual user accounts?

Thanks - Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

With Adobe Stock for Enterprise,

• 'Extended license' is included for all standard assets.
  • Use images without expiration dates or geographical restrictions
  • Get unlimited impressions and print runs
  • Extend licenses to products you intend to sell or distribute

Please check the plan comparison given here for detailed understanding: https://landing.adobe.com/en/na/products/creative-cloud/ctir-4625-stock-for-enterprise/benefits.html...

I am moving this thread to the correct community 'Stock', for any further queries experts here will be able to help you better. 

Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In addition to what Bani_Verma stated Standard and Extended license types work as they do for individual however, the usage is not the same. Only Stock for Enterprise contracts (ETLA) provide the right to a company to share assets licenses across all subsidiaries. The assets you license will be shared with the other Enterprise users.

I'm not certain what you mean by being able to "download an image for one-off usage" and keeping an image perpetually. Can you please explain?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks. I think that's answered my question but, to clarify, say I work in a big company. One person has an individual account to sign in to Adobe Stock. They download an image, under either a standard, extended or enhanced license, and use the image in, for example, a report. As they are working for 'the company' can they then share that image with other people within the same company, for other (different) uses? Although the individual account is in one person's name, they are effectively acting as a representative of the company - they are buying the image license for 'the company' - so is the image allowed to be shared and reused, across the company? (Assuming it isn't passed on, outside the company in any way).

I'm guessing the answer is that this is where the Adobe Enterprise license comes in, and would allow this. However what if the company doesn't have an Enterprise license - or a limited one that doesn't cover Adobe Stock use?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.,

When a user makes a personal purchase, and not as part of their enterprise account, they can rely on the section 3.4(a) of the Stock Additional Terms to transfer the license to their company. However, once transferred to the company, the person would have to re-license the work if they wanted to use it for personal purposes. Only one person or entity can hold a license at a time.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks - but that's not quite my question.

What if the company doen't have an Enterprise account?

Or has a limited Enterprise account that doesn't include the Adobe Stock integration?

Let's say an individual who is employed by, and acting on behalf of, that company, sets up either a Standard, Enhanced or Extended, individual user account, (using the company credit card) and downloads an image to use in a publication made be the company.

I assume that employee can store that image, and re-use it for other work they do for the same company? However, can they store it, and share it, within that company, for other employees within that company to use for other projects, for the same company?

The image would not be made available outside the company, nor would any personal use be made of the image.

I've noticed the 'Adobe Teams' licensing, however have also noticed that 'Adobe Teams' seems geared towards small teams, so would not be appropriate, as this would be a large company.

Many Thanks

Paul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi P.,

I'd recommend reaching out to the sales team for information about which solution would be best for you and your company. https://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/stock.html

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines