• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is manipulative

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the subscription for Creative Cloud and for some reason I thought that Adobe Stock was included. I NEVER agreed to pay monthly for Adobe Stock and I have tried to solve this issue before but it seems like Adobe is loosing the professionalism and is now another scam company. I have tried to send e-mails regarding this matter but they come back to me like a boomerang saying Adobes mailbox is full. I NEVER wanted this subscription so I take this as a criminal act of forcing me to something I do not want. I am ready to go viral with this thing as people have to be aware of what is going on at Adobe. Why should I pay for something I NEVER ordered and why should I pay for cancelling something I NEVER ordered? I am not sending another mail. I am closing my credit card from now because of fraud. PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR STOCK!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Hi there

Your Stock subscription has been cancelled and the associated charges refunded as a gesture of goodwill.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pontus,

Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock are 2 different services and have different plans and pricing.

You can now self cancel your subscription plan from within your account. Please follow Cancel your Adobe Stock membership for the complete process.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to cancel it earlier it wanted me to pay money even if I never agreed to pay for this service. Please cancel it on my behalf and confirm to me that you have taken care of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just went to my account and all this is built so stupid so it would be as easy as possible to fool people like me in this case. There was no option to cancel it so PLEASE cancel it on my behalf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pontus,

Please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation and refund queries.

You may refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you have troubles reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

I am NOT contacting anything yet. Your links are just a mess and there is no support. There was great support when you took my old product that I BOUGHT years ago out of order and sold me the new subscription. Then there were no problem at all getting support as you were out for my money. Now when I need to cancel something I never ordered there is no support. Have them contact me or cancel the subscription asap. You won't get any more money from me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted VISA and closed my card since Adobe is everything else than co-operative and will never use their services again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Your Stock subscription has been cancelled and the associated charges refunded as a gesture of goodwill.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost like the first miracle Jesus did. Praise the Lord!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started