Adobe is out for Adobe. Thanks Adobe! [Complaint about Adobe Stock business model]

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it obnoxious that users cannot buy a single image and have to sign up for a subscription, then, if you don't buy enough images monthly, you lose them (even though you paid for them)!

Then, if you cancel your subscription, then you lose all images at the end of that month, even though they were paid for.

Seems fair.

[Discussion successfully moved from Photoshop to Adobe Stock - Mod]

chrisw30864448  wrote

I find it obnoxious that users cannot buy a single image and have to sign up for a subscription, then, if you don't buy enough images monthly, you lose them (even though you paid for them)!

Then, if you cancel your subscription, then you lose all images at the end of that month, even though they were paid for.

Seems fair.

You can buy single images  without a subscription. Also you do not lose any images that you did license. You only lose any credits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe is out for Adobe. Thanks Adobe! [Complaint about Adobe Stock business model]

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems fair.

chrisw30864448  wrote

Seems fair.

You can buy single images  without a subscription. Also you do not lose any images that you did license. You only lose any credits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does this relate to Photoshop?  Maybe you intended to post this in the Adobe Stock forum?

There aer many stock image houses around but most follow the same or similar business model. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 1
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrisw30864448  wrote

Seems fair.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No option that I saw for a single image, or I would have done it, used to do it.

Understood about credits, understood about licenses.  It was the credits I was complaining about.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started