• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Music Won't Download or Licence w/ Account?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I'm trying to download and licence music from Adobe Stock to use in Premiere, but even with my account and current subscription, I keep getting error messages (pics below).

I've logged in and out of my account, refreshed the Stock page, closed Premiere and opened it again. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any ideas?

Thank you

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 3.40.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-21 at 6.40.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-21 at 6.40.27 PM.png

TOPICS
Audio , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

From the message you are receiving it appears that you are probably an Enterprise user.  If so, your administrator will need to contact Adobe to ensure that Audio licensing is part of your licenisng plan.  As Audio is relatively new it may not be and should be an easy fix for them to add it for you and the rest of your team.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the message you are receiving it appears that you are probably an Enterprise user.  If so, your administrator will need to contact Adobe to ensure that Audio licensing is part of your licenisng plan.  As Audio is relatively new it may not be and should be an easy fix for them to add it for you and the rest of your team.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, yes I think you're right, I believe my college is listed as an Enterprise. How do I find out who my Administrator is? I've been looking on my Adobe account for this information and can't find it anywhere.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately we don't have a list of that but if I may ask, which college it is with?  With that I might be able to track down the account exectuive who may know.  
Alternatively, you may want to check with whomever granted you access to the account.  They may be the admin or may know.

Thanks,

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jay, that's alright, I will contact my program coordiantor to find out who the administrator is. I just didn't know if there would be anywhere on my account I could find a contact name.

Thank you so much for your help! I'm hoping this resolves the issue from here.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started