• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe "escalated" my case but is still sending me emails that they need a response from me

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to reach a human being on the Adobe staff. I had an issue with my Adobe Stock subscription. After a 2-hour+ chat that went nowhere, I was told that the case would be "escalated" and I would be contacted by telephone or "mail" (mail?) within 24-48 hours.

Since that conversation (5 days ago) I have received two emails from Adobe informing me that a response is required or they will close my case.

I have responded both times saying I still need help, with no follow-up from Adobe. Keep in mind I responded to the first email, which apparently was ignored since I received a second email 24 hours later that said the same exact thing as the first.

Since there has been no phone call, I should assume I am being contacted by mail? LOL

I don't know what the track record is on these forums, but since my chat was "escalated" to a 5-day (and counting) response, I figure it's worth a shot!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Hi Twarita,

Thanks for the response. That answered my question!

Additional question: Is there a particular reason the person on *chat* couldn't answer that question? If the person on the other end of my chat had given me your answer it would have been over in ten seconds. Instead it took two hours! At one point I was on the phone with my bank verifying that they weren't rejecting my charges. Seriously. Then the second time around the chat person asked if I had used a different credit card recentl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there's no chance that they'll actually do what they said, and contact me? I have to go back to the chat?

I wouldn't mind but the chat experience is really long, slow, and painful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know if (or when) someone from adobe will contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the response!

after a long and slow chat, i was promised once again that someone will contact me in 24-48 hours by phone.

success? who knows!

should i be worried they had to ask for my phone number again, same as they did the first time?

whatever, the suspense is a killer! i'm feeling so escalated! thanks adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you contacted adobe via chat and they asked for a phone number, no problem.

anything else, and you may have encountered a scam.  if someone contacted you and asked for a phone number it probably is a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was definitely adobe chat. a scam would have moved along much faster!

thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol.  too true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One question: for the record, does official Adobe support actually check these forums for issues like this? Or is this community support only?

Or are you official Adobe support?

OK, more than one question...:)

Just curious.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

I apologize for such a poor experience. I did check your case reference number and noticed that you were unable to purchase a single image.

I totally agree with you as I checked your account and see the single image was purchased on your account on 13th of March 2018 but that option was available to few of our customer because of their single purchase history with Stock.

Starting last week itself, we have discontinued the single image purchase options altogether.

I understand this scenario can be quite frustrating and I apologize for the miss in notification but while we have moved away from single purchases of Standard assets, our customers are still able to purchase a collection of assets including video, 3D, templates and Premium images on an on-demand basis. The most flexible option is to buy a pack of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months (or 6 months, if you’re in Japan). Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thanks for the response. That answered my question!

Additional question: Is there a particular reason the person on *chat* couldn't answer that question? If the person on the other end of my chat had given me your answer it would have been over in ten seconds. Instead it took two hours! At one point I was on the phone with my bank verifying that they weren't rejecting my charges. Seriously. Then the second time around the chat person asked if I had used a different credit card recently. I'm sure both people were smart, good workers doing their best, but they weren't able to give the answer you just gave, and it wasted a lot of time.

I would advise you don't take this lightly: Adobe's chat support is a joke. Really, you guys ought to look into it.

Thanks again! Best of luck.

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tony,

I really apologize for the inconvenience. I shall definitely pass your feedback to our respective teams.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL received this email over the weekend...reminder that I have responded twice to the first two emails like this that I have received, but they're still waiting for a response. Also the phone call that I was promised would come from a senior adviser never materialized. No big deal, as it was answered in this forum, but the Adobe customer support experience has transcended awfulness into some kind of parody. Left hand, meet right hand...

Dear Tony,

We noticed your customer support case ADB-1853460-C5T9 is still open and we’re waiting for your response.

You contacted us 4/20/2018 2:37 PM about Stock Issue .

Please reply to this email or login to your Adobe account to find instructions and view your case. Your case will automatically be closed after 4 days if you don’t respond.

You can also use these self-help resources to help resolve your case:

 https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

I believe that the agent on the support call/chat wasn't aware about your interaction with us on the Forums here.

I've closed the case# ADB-1853460-C5T9

You won't receive any more emails for this case.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The joke is that I received an email requesting a reply even after I had replied to the email requesting a reply! This happened several times, twice before I posted to this forum. No one was on the other end. It was just an automated Adobebot firing emails into space. 

The point is, the chat support experience is already awful, it's worse than useless as it's a long, drawn-out time-suck, and the follow-up is laughingly bad.

Get rid of your chat support and just make this forum your prime support network. So far the response time is good, the people are actual Adobe staff, and you all seem very knowledgeable. Work on overhauling that chat experience in the meantime. It will engender good will. Anyway, good luck that whole thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started