Adobe's mailing address and tax id number for 1099 form

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone who has received a 1099 for Adobe Stock sales (either for 2019 or earlier) tell me what Adobe's address and tax id # are?  Adobetax has given me my sales and withholding numbers but I haven't be able to download my 1099 still (and I didn't get one in the mail).  I might just go ahead and file my taxes since I have the numbers but would like to confirm the address and tax id before I do.  I found an address and id # online for Adobe and want to doublecheck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe's mailing address and tax id number for 1099 form

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone who has received a 1099 for Adobe Stock sales (either for 2019 or earlier) tell me what Adobe's address and tax id # are?  Adobetax has given me my sales and withholding numbers but I haven't be able to download my 1099 still (and I didn't get one in the mail).  I might just go ahead and file my taxes since I have the numbers but would like to confirm the address and tax id before I do.  I found an address and id # online for Adobe and want to doublecheck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email adobe at:

adobetax@adobe.com

As far as I know Adobe doesn't send out 1099 forms. So you would need to fill in the numbers adobe gave you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ricky336,

Thank you for your response.  Someone at the adobetax email told me last month that they did mail out 1099 forms but perhaps they were mistaken.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started