Adobe, Shame On You!

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How dare you sucker people into YEAR-LONG contracts of $29.99 a month for 10 downloads a month of your stock images???  Do you really think anyone would agree to this, if they knew what they were getting into?

SHAMEFUL.  

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Looks like you are disappointed with the plan from Adobe Stock. Is there anything we can do to help you?

-Kanika 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I downloaded a few today and yesterday, because I'm stuck paying for it.  I had no idea I was committing to a year long contract. I spoke with an Adobe rep, who gave me the next 3 months free. I am still paying you for 9 months of a useless service.  

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there are people needing this for their job. There are even people using a 750 images per month subscription. This said, please refer to KanikaS's post, if you need help. Or contact Adobe Customer service if you want to cancel your subscription and you can't self cancel.

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

If you want however a different configuration, please note that you can also buy credits that can be used for up to a year. There you do not commit for a subscription but for a certain number of assets.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What on earth on you talking about?  I am talking about how people like me get shanghaied into paying $29.99 a month for a year, when Adobe knows damn well most of these people are unaware of what they are signing up for.

SHAMEFUL.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines