• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock 10 standard assets a month -> is that 120 per year?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

just wondering: Adobe Stock 10 standard assets a month -> is that 120 per year?

month after month i just have 0 pictures available... in my account i have 10 crappy pictures i fiddled around with. i can't get rid of these Pictures, no option to delete - if this is the way it goes it's a kind of a rip off.

any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm becoming to get a weak heart with this stuff...

thank you very much

K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Hi Klaas,

The issue has been taken care off and we apologize for the troubles that you've faced till now.

Kindly login to your Stock account and check the licenses now.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaas,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

With the three-asset/month plan, the 10-asset/month plan, and the 40-asset/month plan, your unused licenses roll over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The rollover limit is 12 times your subscription entitlement; for example, a maximum of 120 assets roll over for the 10-asset/month plan. With larger subscription plans, including the 350-asset/month and 750-asset/month plans, unused licenses do not roll over.

Also, I have checked your account details and noticed that there is some issue with your account. Let me get this checked from the concerned team.

I will update this thread as soon as I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaas,

The issue has been taken care off and we apologize for the troubles that you've faced till now.

Kindly login to your Stock account and check the licenses now.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank You very much, my issue has been resolved!

I feel much better now... 😉

Regards,

Klaas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What problem do you have? Please describe your problem, so that we can advise on the steps to take. Please tell us also what subscription you have.

BTW: neither Sheena, nor Twarita will answer this, as they have taken ower other responsibilities in the company. Depending on the answers you give, I will be able give advise on further actions that you need to take. However, feel free to contact Adobe customer service on your issue, if you feel that the solution finding will be faster then.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and check if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.
If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locked this old thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started