• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock 12 month plan ended - 15 credits remain but CANNOT USE THEM!

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is disgusting that Adobe have charged me for credits, credits that I PURCHASED and SHOULD OWN yet because my 12 month plan has ended and I did not wish to renew it, I cannot use my PAID for images unless I resubscribe!

I consider this to be fraudulent.... you can't charge someone for something and then not allow them to use the credits!

At least being a Creative Cloud subscriber you would think I could access my paid for credits!

Very bad Adobe. 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Hi Natalie,

We are sorry to hear that you feel such a way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to access your remaining credits.

Additionally, I would like to inform that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Natalie,

We are sorry to hear that you feel such a way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to access your remaining credits.

Additionally, I would like to inform that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information, please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Note: The downloaded images always remain in the license history.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started