Adobe Stock Abo but still have to pay

Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I purchased the Adobe Stock Abo for 120 pics, allthough I still have to pay 9,99 per each pic. My account-information tells me that the payment by credit-card was ok and that the abo has to be renewed on 26th of september 2017.

I already tried to log-in and out of my creative-cloud account as well as clearing caches and cookies in my browser. Would be glad if anyone could help me out.

Hi GK

The issue has been resolved and the image allocation shows correctly in your account.  I have also refunded the image you were charged for after signing up for the plan.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock Abo but still have to pay

Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I purchased the Adobe Stock Abo for 120 pics, allthough I still have to pay 9,99 per each pic. My account-information tells me that the payment by credit-card was ok and that the abo has to be renewed on 26th of september 2017.

I already tried to log-in and out of my creative-cloud account as well as clearing caches and cookies in my browser. Would be glad if anyone could help me out.

Hi GK

The issue has been resolved and the image allocation shows correctly in your account.  I have also refunded the image you were charged for after signing up for the plan.

Kind regards

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2017 0
Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it was 120 pics a month? I am unaware of such a plan. Usually, it's 10 images a month. So if you would have licensed more than 10 in this month then you would require to pay for anything above that.

Also be sure that the images or assets are 'Standard' assets and not 'Premium'. Subscriptions only include Standard Assets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2017 1
Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Brad,

yeah you are right. I had mistaken the number for the stock-media.

it is for 750 pics.

Ihre Abo-Variante: Adobe Stock - 750 Bilder pro Monat (monatlich)‎
Verlängerungsdatum: 26. September 2017

I am totally aware of the difference between "standard" and "premium" and I wasn't looking for 'premium' pics.

I already had a abo some months ago and had no problem with that at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2017 0
Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to wait until a weekday for an Adobe Staff member to check in here to access your account and check it. Or for quicker service if you are Twitter send a message to @AdobeCare and they can look into your account to see if there is an issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2017 2
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it had been an issue with the abo itself. the accounting will fix that problem. I had to use the support-chat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GK

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started