• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Account Renewal

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today (on OCT 24) I recieved an e-mail that my Account will be automaticaly renewed on OCT 23 (yesterday)!!

There is an information that it will cost EUR 29.99 unless I am paying EUR 12.09 now. And there was no information about the price increasing before!

However my Account says account renewal will be done on NOV 24.

I am confused. If it would stay on EUR 12.09 I would let it renew, but absolutly not for the new price.

Can someone tell me where is the truth??

Tomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Hi Tomas

Sorry for the confusion caused.

The promotional pricing for your first year was 9.99 ex tax and will renew at the regular price of 29.99 ex tax on 24th November.

If you do not want to renew your plan you can cancel it before the renewal date, but please use any existing credits prior to cancelling.  Any unused licenses are forfeited upon cancellation of the subscription.

See Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tomas

Sorry for the confusion caused.

The promotional pricing for your first year was 9.99 ex tax and will renew at the regular price of 29.99 ex tax on 24th November.

If you do not want to renew your plan you can cancel it before the renewal date, but please use any existing credits prior to cancelling.  Any unused licenses are forfeited upon cancellation of the subscription.

See Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started