• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock added to my CC subscription.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I purchased CC for the first time recently and found out they charged me for adobe stock which turned into a subscription after the first free month. I was under the assumption that it had been cancelled and only my CC was being charged. I just found out that i've been paying extra for a service that I thought was terminated. I tried solving this with customer service but to no avail. I also have the case number if this helps.

I was wondering if people in my position can offer me some guidance on what to do.

Much appreciated.

Capture1234567.PNG

 

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Hello Jey.P,

I've reached out to customer care for additional assistance. I can see that you have not used any Adobe Stock quota since you've signed up. You should receive an update within the next day or so.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same thing is happening to me. The solution they gave me is to cancel and seperate stock and then use up all my credits before the current month plan runs out. So I have cancelled that plan but I have over 100 credits that it sounds like I'm going to lose unless I waste them now before the month ends. Doesn't make sense ass it is all under the "same" account. No one seems to be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Joethomasallstars,

You do have to maintain an active Adobe Stock subscription to retain unused quota. Unfortunately this is not an automatic process. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html after your original subscription closes and they can assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jey.P,

I've reached out to customer care for additional assistance. I can see that you have not used any Adobe Stock quota since you've signed up. You should receive an update within the next day or so.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started