Adobe Stock assets gone after taking offer

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently accepted an offer from Adobe when logging into my Stock account. 

I had 69 images at the time, the offer reduced my bill by nearly £5 per month so I accepted, I checked over the T&C's to make sure I would not lose my assets. 

However now when I log in I have lost the 69 assets, I contacted Adobe chat support on the 21/06/2020 who said it's because I missed a payment, I have never missed a payment and explained this to the chat operative. After a long time, he told me he couldn't assist me because his systems were down and to try again in 4-5 hours. 

Suspecting this was a ploy, I went on chat 20 mins later, and low and behold there was no system issue, I explained my situation to the new chat operative, who after not being able to help transferred me back to the original chat operative, I did not ask to be transferred back to the person who lied to me last time, why would I. 

After waiting 10 minutes between responses, he said he had escalated the situation and i would get an email 

9 days later I still have no email, so I called Adobe support to be told it was never escalated & they have no record of it.  I saved the transcripts and attached them, someone please help me I have been an Adobe customer for 2 and a half years. Has anyone had this experience before?

any advice 

So I have spent 3 hours in contact to support, I have lost all my assets. 

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock assets gone after taking offer

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently accepted an offer from Adobe when logging into my Stock account. 

I had 69 images at the time, the offer reduced my bill by nearly £5 per month so I accepted, I checked over the T&C's to make sure I would not lose my assets. 

However now when I log in I have lost the 69 assets, I contacted Adobe chat support on the 21/06/2020 who said it's because I missed a payment, I have never missed a payment and explained this to the chat operative. After a long time, he told me he couldn't assist me because his systems were down and to try again in 4-5 hours. 

Suspecting this was a ploy, I went on chat 20 mins later, and low and behold there was no system issue, I explained my situation to the new chat operative, who after not being able to help transferred me back to the original chat operative, I did not ask to be transferred back to the person who lied to me last time, why would I. 

After waiting 10 minutes between responses, he said he had escalated the situation and i would get an email 

9 days later I still have no email, so I called Adobe support to be told it was never escalated & they have no record of it.  I saved the transcripts and attached them, someone please help me I have been an Adobe customer for 2 and a half years. Has anyone had this experience before?

any advice 

So I have spent 3 hours in contact to support, I have lost all my assets. 

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the delayed response, I see that your issue has been resolved since you posted to the forum. The customer care team is the best option for additional questions about this issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started