• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock bad file

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded several AI Font effect and when open with Adobe Illustrator the file

is not layered --I can't get any of the letters. I believe I downloaded TONS of this artist items and none of them are layered and working. I can't use any of them. Can i get a credit back. Or maybe this artist need to check his/her items. Thanks.

Can someone help me, please?

Artist:

© Alexey Popov

just an example

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Hi Sheldon,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with the Stock file that you downloaded.

I'm getting this checked with the Stock team and will be updating you shortly for the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheldon,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with the Stock file that you downloaded.

I'm getting this checked with the Stock team and will be updating you shortly for the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

should I put all the items here that are not working?

thank you for responding back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

I figured it out -I went to the layers panel and used the Release to Layers (sequence). Working now.

But I still have several of them are a corrupt file. I try to re-download it still keep saying.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheldon, we got it checked by our experts and they've confirmed that it can be a trouble working with this vector as the layers are all merged.

I'm adding a license to your account which you can use to download a different image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena ,

I got 15 of those fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheldon, do you mean you've 15 other images with same issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes 15 bad files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sheldon,

Sorry for a delay in response.

Please share the files with which you are facing issues.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started