• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Bild auf Homepage -Namensnennung?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag!

wenn ich ein Adobe Stock Bild auf einer Website verwende, ist dann die Namensnennung des Autors erforderlich? Oder gilt das nur für Soziale Medien?

Besten Dank für die Info.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Thomas Scherz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

I would like to inform you that if you are using unmodified images of Stock on a website, you must include a credit line to the photographer.

If the images are modified then the credit line becomes optional.

Note: It entirely depends on the type of modification, if the changes are minor(for example only colour change) then the credit line must be included.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional quest

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

I would like to inform you that if you are using unmodified images of Stock on a website, you must include a credit line to the photographer.

If the images are modified then the credit line becomes optional.

Note: It entirely depends on the type of modification, if the changes are minor(for example only colour change) then the credit line must be included.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But isn't that only the case, when you use Stock images in in an editorial context (a blog, news article,...) or in social media? At least that is what I am reading here (Do I need to add a photo credit?): https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your assumption is true.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started