• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Cancellation - Is this correct?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at this post. I recently purchased a Month-to-Month 99.99 subscription and obtained 40 credits for stock images. I used these credits in a matter of hours because I had already gone through and looked over the stock images that I was going to need/use previously. I licensed the images I wanted but to my surprise when I went to cancel (I just wanted to cancel early so I wouldn't have to potentially go through the horror story of forgetting about the subscription and suddenly getting hit with a large fee at the start of next month, etc) and it said I could expect a refund but I'd lose the remaining credits. I contacted support and asked them if this was right and they said yes and cancelled my account for me.

Now I feel a little conflicted and I asked them to make sure that no hidden fees or anything like that was going to suddenly crop up out of no where. They assured me that was not the case. Though I wanted to cancel, I wasn't looking for a refund because I had already used the credits that I was given. I paid for and used the services that I paid for. Though I have to admit I'm a little uncomfortable that after cancelling I'm also being refunded the amount because it hasn't been 14 days. Is this correct? Is this a loss that Adobe is willing to accept because of an admittedly fantastic refund policy, or am I going to suddenly see a massive charge down the road? Everything points to no but I'd still like clarification.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Hi Ron,

I understand your query here.

Please see the subscription terms as mentioned here: Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Additionally, once you cancel the subscription you forfeit any unused licenses in your account. Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ron,

I understand your query here.

Please see the subscription terms as mentioned here: Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Additionally, once you cancel the subscription you forfeit any unused licenses in your account. Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, the terms and conditions clearly say "If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you'll be fully refunded". There is nothing in that says you should not consummate your subscription...

And yes, I fear, Adobe is taking in the cost of your image licenses. But be assured: Adobe will survive this loss, especially because the real loss is more the cost it generates to refund your money to you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started